On La Digue Island near the Anse D'Argent and Anse Reunion beaches, this comfortably cozy boutique getaway provides very personal attention with only three separate, spacious guest houses. Guests receive a warm welcome with fresh fruit juices from the owners of this family business. Each house offers complete seclusion with a bathroom on both the upstairs and downstairs, a complete kitchen, air conditioning and a safe, sizable terrace. Shiny floors with large, white tiles add a pleasant ambiance to all the bungalows. Just a five-minute walk from the chalets will take you to the city center, which has restaurants, bars, supermarkets and a fresh, local market with plenty of fruits and vegetables to stock your kitchen.
At Chalets D'Anse Reunion, you can enjoy the following perks:
- Wi-Fi access is available for a small fee.
- You can get bicycles and even a tour guide on request to take you to the local sights, like Anse Marron.
- Complimentary water coolers are in the kitchen to save money on purchasing bottled water.
- Make use of the convenient laundry service.
- Sit in the property's lovely gardens.
This self-catering resort does not include a restaurant; however, the owners can prepare a special, home-cooked Creole dinner to suit your tastes upon request. You can also purchase a fresh fruit, omelette, bread and juice breakfast from the hosts. This retreat is perfect for couples who like more freedom and privacy during their vacation, and some active families with children also enjoy the feeling of staying in a home away from home.