The DoubleTree by Hilton Allamanda Resort and Spa rests directly on the coast of the Anse Forbans beach of Mahe Island. Here, each guest receives a warm, signature chocolate-chip cookie with walnuts and welcome drinks when they check-in. Within a very short and easy walking distance to the private beach and neighboring beautiful beaches, this vacation spot has a view of the ocean from every room. The private beach remains spotless due to daily cleaning from the hotel staff, and this area is perfect for snorkeling. Guests can also relish DoubleTree's romantic beachfront dinners with unobstructed views of the moon above the ocean in the evening.
Among the many facilities here are the infinity pool and the relaxing Duniye Spa, or you can book a room with a private jacuzzi tub. Everyone gets special, complimentary services like Wi-Fi access and free printing services too.
More services include:
- Utilizing a fully equipped business center.
- Having babysitters on-call.
- Booking organized, recreational activities just for kids.
- Ordering from a special children's menu to keep everyone happy.
- Receiving 24-hour room service.
- Working out at the fitness center.
- Playing beach volleyball.
- Booking fishing and scuba diving trips that are also available upon request.
Since family packages are available when booking your stay, this hotel makes an excellent choice for families on vacation. Couples who enjoy an active atmosphere love this resort also; however, keep in mind that in many areas you'll need to wear reef shoes on the beach to protect your feet in the water due to the coral reef.